What are the 2022 Kia Carnival trim levels and features?
The 2022 Kia Carnival Multi-Purpose Vehicle is set to replace the Kia Sedona. This will be a great option for individuals who are looking for a vehicle that is spacious and able to haul a lot of people. In addition, the 2022 Kia Carnival will be the first vehicle to display Kia’s new logo! What are the 2022 Kia Carnival trim levels and features? You have come to the right place to find out!
How many trim levels is the 2022 Kia Carnival available in?
The 2022 Kia Carnival is available in five trim levels. They include the LX, LX Seat Package, EX, SX, and SX Prestige. We dive a bit deeper into the trim levels below. Please note that the information below is not an exhaustive list of all of the features each trim level has, but just a few highlights.
- 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 290 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque
- 8-inch touchscreen
LX Seat Package
- Towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Capabilities
- Estimated Fuel economy of 19 mpg in the city, 26 mpg on the highway, and 22 mpg combined
- Smart Power Tailgate
- Cargo volume of 40.2 cubic feet when all seats are upright
- 12.3-inch touchscreen
- Maximum cargo volume of 145.1 cubic feet
- Various steering wheel-mounted controls
What is the starting price of the 2022 Kia Carnival?
The 2022 Kia Carnival LX trim level starts at $32,100. From there, the LX with Seating Package is $34,100, the EX is $37,600, the SX is $41,100, and the SX Prestige is $46,100.
Are you interested in learning more about the 2022 Kia Carnival? Please contact us today! Our team members are quite excited about this vehicle coming to our showroom and they are looking forward to sharing that excitement with you! We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off in the new 2022 Kia Carnival once it arrives at Auffenberg Kia of Cape Girardeau!