There's a Pile of Cash Sitting in Your Driveway
Don't Trade or Sell Your Car Without Getting a Chris Auffenberg Quote from Cape Kia
We take our customers’ and employees’ safety very seriously. We have added additional cleaning and maintenance for door handles, counter tops, tablets, service drop boxes, and keys, as well as every vehicle between test drives and vehicles being serviced. We have hand sanitizers, wipes, and aerosols readily available, and have a no handshake/touch policy in place. We are practicing the recommended social distancing of 6’ in our one-on-one meetings.
We also have the ability to pick up and deliver New, Used, or vehicles to be serviced at most locations within 25 miles, upon request.
Here are some other tips to help keep us all safe, and aid in peace of mind:
1. You can shop, build, order, and set up the purchase of the vehicle of your dreams entirely on our website without ever coming in.
2. In the shopping process, you can reach out via email, text, or phone and we will send you virtual walk arounds as well as test drives for the vehicles you are interested in, all in the comfort of your own home.
3. If you’re like most of us, and you’re still a touch-feel-drive kind of person- we are offering private appointments that can be outside or inside. We can address any concerns you have before you step foot on our lot to make sure we accommodate your safety concerns.
4. If your vehicle needs Service, we offer a personless check-in. We will be monitoring our Key Drop on an hourly basis during business hours. No need to interact with a face-to-face meeting.
5. We still offer Service walkarounds with you present if you choose with tablets for check-ins that can be done within eye shot, but from a distance. We can also do a virtual walkaround for Service and send you the video.