2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro Features
The all-new 2023 Kia Sportage has arrived with a complete redesign based on Kia’s new “Opposites United” design philosophy. It looks more rugged with a new bolder front and rear fascia and has gotten bigger, wider, and more prominent than ever before, thanks to it sharing the underpinnings with its bigger sibling, the Kia Sorento. Plus, the 2023 Sportage introduces the all-new X-Pro, and X-Pro Prestige trims geared toward those with an active outdoor lifestyle. If you’re looking for the ultimate Sportage experience, then the all-new 2023 Sportage X-Line, X-Pro, and X-Pro Prestige are to look out for. Auffenberg Kia of Cape Girardeau in Cape Girardeau, MO, tells you what features make them unique.
2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro Unique Features
The off-road-oriented trims in the 2023 Kia Sportage lineup, the X-Pro, and X-Pro Prestige come standard with Kia’s advanced Active All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system. They also feature the new X-Line body styling, which brings ruggedness to the Sportage, creating a unique presence on and off-road with unique front and rear fascia and side sills.
The unique features available on the 2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro and X-Pro Prestige trims include:
- Unique front and rear bumpers with satin chrome surround complemented by side garnish
- Unique tread-like stitching pattern on unique and easy to clean SynTex synthetic leather seats
- Silver skid plates in front and back
- Gloss black window surrounds
- Matte black wheel-arch moldings
- High-utility roof rails finished in gloss black designed for active lifestyle needs
- Gloss black side-view mirrors
- Raised roof rack rails to support adventure-ready accessories
- Standard LED fog lights
- LED Projector headlights on X-Pro Prestige
- X-Pro-exclusive matte black 17-inch alloy wheels
- Segment-exclusive BFGoodrich® all-terrain tires
- Heated windshield and wiper washer nozzle
- Multi-terrain drive modes with Normal, Sport, Smart, and Snow modes tuned explicitly for Sportage X-Pro trims to reduce wheel slip, maximize traction and downhill braking control
- Exclusive two-tone roof available in three exciting colors – Glacial White Pearl / Ebony Black, Wolf Gray / Ebony Black, Jungle Green / Ebony Black
- Ventilated front seats on X-Pro Prestige
- 8-way power front passenger seat on X-Pro Prestige
All the above features and plenty more make sure the 2023 Sportage X-Pro is the ultimate trail-ready vehicle.
Check out the 2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro at Auffenberg Kia of Cape Girardeau!
If you’re impressed with the unique features of the 2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro, it’s time to check it out in our online inventory. You can also call us or visit Auffenberg Kia of Cape Girardeau in Cape Girardeau, MO, to learn more about the 2023 Kia Sportage, or schedule a test drive and take it for a spin!